Welcome back to yet another year of blogtober. Yesterday I posted a schedule type thing of what is to come and I hope that you have read it and if you haven’t that’s ok too.
Like I said a couple days ago, I am going to catagorize each week. I thought that this would be easier this year, so without any farther a due, let’s get into it.
Today is day 1 and I thought for the first week I would share some of my favourite fall recipes with you.
The first recipe I am going to share with you is creamy chicken and broccoli pasta.
Creamy Chicken & Broccoli pasta:
– 1 can of campbells cream of chicken soup.
– diced potatos (store bought will work).
– cut up broccoli.
– 1/2 cup of milk ( add more if needed).
– salt and pepper to taste.
– garlic powder to taste.
– a pinch of onion powder.
– a pinch of parmisan cheese.
– pasta of your choice.
– In a pot, add water and on medium heat, bring to a boil.
– In another pot, add your cream of chicken soup and milk. Stir till well combined.
– when the water has boiled, add pasta and put onto a simmer.
– to the cream of chicken, add all of your ingredients and stir well over a medium heat.
– once pasta is cooked through, drain it and put it back on to the heat.
– take the cream of chicken mix and pour it over the pasta and stir well.
– once it’s all combined, put it into a dish and serve.
Note: if you wish, you can add any cheese of your choice.
Well that’s it for day 1. I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you do try this recipe please let me know what your thoughts on it are and if you’d make it again.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for steamed apple cinnamon slices and I promise that this is the bomb. So stayed tuned for that
Thank you for reading and enjoy.
Until Next Time, Stay Creative!!