Here is the post I promised you a couple days ago. I was busy yesterday so I was unable to post it.
Today’s post as you may see is going to be combined. The reason it is, is because they are both quick and easy recipes and go well together.
Here is the first recipe⬇️
Steamed apple cinnamon slices:
-Sliced apples of your choice.
-1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
-1 teaspoon of white sugar.
-Ice Cream of your choice.
– In a large saucepan, add the sliced apples and add water enough to cover the slices, put into a low heat.
– take a fork and gently poke an apple slice. If the fork goes in easily, take them out of the water and dry them.
– put slices on to a plate and sprinkle on your sugar followed by the cinnamon.
– Serve with ice-cream if you wish and enjoy.
Here is the second recipe⬇️
Family sized Iced Coffee:
-Ground coffee of your choice.
-3 Tbls of white sugar ( or to taste)
-Milk or Cream (whatever you prefer)
– In a blender, add 6 Tbls of the coffee of your choice, 3 Tbls of sugar and milk or cream.
– Blend it until well combined.
– Once blended, add ice cubes and drink.
-if you wish, you are more than welcome to substitute the sugar for something healthier.
– to make it fancier or fun, you can add ice cream.
– if 6 Tbls of coffee is too much for you than just add the amount that you and your family can handle.
I would just like to point out that with iced coffee, I rarely have it but when I do, I really really need it. I also don’t really add that much coffee.
I hope that you enjoyed this post and if you try these recipes, please let me know what you thought of them.
Thank you for reading!
Until Next Time, Stay Creative!!