Today’s recipe is for taco spaghetti. I know it sounds interesting but I promise you that this is so good and if you’ve had tacos the night before and you have left overs, this is a great way to use them up.
Here is the recipe⬇️⬇️
-Left over Taco meat.
-Salt & Pepper to taste.
-Spaghetti sauce of your choice.
– In a pot, add water and on medium heat, bring to a boil.
– In another pot, add your Spaghetti sauce, Salt and Pepper and taco meat. Stir till well combined.
– Once the sauce is mixed well, put over medium heat and warm up.
– Once the sauce is warm, put it to the side.
– Once the pasta is cooked through, drain it and put it back into the pot.
– Pour the Spaghetti sauce over the pasta and combine well.
– Once combined, put into a dish and serve.
Note: For a fancier feel, add the cheese of your choice.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe. If you try this recipe, please let me know what you think and if you liked it.
As of tomorrow, we have one more recipe and then we move on to week 2 which will consist of costume ideas for Halloween.
Thank you for reading this post.
Until Next Time, Stay Creative!!